What we do.
Black Ink Business Services provides a comprehensive range of services to meet the unique needs of business owner. Our services cover growth, strategy, regulation compliance, financial modeling and forecasting, HR management, full-charge bookkeeping and more.
We work with our clients to identify their business objectives and develop project plans to meet their goals. We have an invested interest in our clients’ successes; they get what they need when they need it. We are committed to striking a balance between getting things done today and preparing for the future.
Bookkeeper and Controller Services
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Reconciliation of Bank Statements
- Payroll Systems
- Rent Rolls for Real Estate Clients
- File Storage and Management
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Assist with Forecasting Reports
- Develop and Analyze Business Plans, Financial Models and Pro-Formas
- Prepare presentations for shareholders, management, and company-wide meetings
- Analyze business opportunities
- CFO Services
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors
Operational Consulting and Training
- Start-up Systems
- Business Strategy
- Developing initial bookkeeping systems
- Paperwork & work-flow organization
- Training & setup for Accounting Software
- Transfer existing accounting information into new platforms