What we do.
Black Ink Business Services provides a comprehensive range of services to meet the unique needs of the business owner. Our services cover growth, strategy, regulation compliance, financial modeling and forecasting, HR management, full-charge bookkeeping and more.
We work with our clients to identify their business objectives and develop project plans to meet their goals. We have an invested interest in our clients’ successes; they get what they need when they need it. We are committed to striking a balance between getting things done today and preparing for the future.
Bookkeeper and Controller Services
We are your back office. Always on. Never after-the-fact. Always Intelligent.
- CFO Services
- Provide real-time business intelligence
- Develop and Analyze Business Plans, Financial Models and Pro-Formas
- Assist with Forecasting Reports
- Prepare presentations for shareholders, management, and company-wide meetings
- Analyze business opportunities
- Controller and Bookkeeping
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Reconciliation of Bank Statements
- Payroll Systems
- Digital File Storage and Management
- Prepare financial statements and reports for Stakeholders
- Overall back office support
Operational Consulting, Business Strategy, and Training
Need a push to get to where you need to be, we can help. Compliance issues, we can help.
- Start-up Systems
- Business Strategy
- Guidance on IP strategy and management
- Guidance on fundraising and M&A
- Backlog of bookkeeping and developing initial bookkeeping systems
- Paperwork & work-flow organization
- Training & setup for Accounting Software
- Transfer existing accounting information into new platforms
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of agreements and contracts
- Offering guidance on a variety of business related issues
- Advising principals and staff within the company on compliance or regulatory issues
- Guidance on contract status, risks, and the liabilities associated with different deals
- Researching unique legal issues that could impact the company
- Reviewing advertising and marketing materials to ensure that they are in compliance with legal requirements
- Guidance on HR documentation and compliance
Pre Diligence and Due Diligence
We shake out the cobwebs and deal with the issues before anyone gets a look under the hood.
- Review all historical financial data for potential issues
- Build out and maintain a data room with all standard requests – before you are asked for them!
- Act as the main point of contact with all outside parties for requests – keep your team running the business and not bogged down with multiple requests.
- Organize and document and collect all contracts and Intellectual Property. Help identify any gaps that might come up during Due Diligence.
- Increase the deal flow and overall time it takes to close
- Support team after the transaction with all loose ends and post-close reconciliations